Oh yeah! We have started. Yesterday Lance had MLK Day off so we took advantage. One wall of cabinets down! We also managed to make it to the granite warehouse to pick out our granite. That took about 10 minutes because I (Kylie) knew exactly what I wanted, so we just needed to make sure it was in the right price range and we were done. Easy as that.
You will notice the appliances are pushed over into the dining area which means....
...we have moved the kitchen downstairs and will be cooking on every known small kitchen appliance for the next month.
We feel like we are living in a 2 bedroom appt. without a range or dishwasher.
I think we can handle a month of this. I think!
In other news...I am now feeling the baby move a ton. Isaiah is still loving his christmas toys and all of Daddy's tools. Lance is getting excited to use more of his tools; among them, his new wet saw.
No comments:
Post a Comment