
I think that is how the saying goes. Is that the truth with this one. I call this the, "I want" picture. Isaiah is in a stage of life that I also name the, "I want stage." I want the camera, I want my food, I want my
sippy cup, I want anything on the frig, I want anything that mom has...the list goes on. Of course he does not tell us verbally that he wants these things, instead we get this look and several screams.
He is getting closer and closer to being able to crawl. We keep cheering him on, but he does get easily frustrated.
We are excited to see the Griswold family this weekend!!!
I can't believe how big he is getting!! hes super cute!
ReplyDeleteWow...love the new family pic at the top! We had such a great time with you guys...even though it went way too fast! Guess we will just have to count down until our next get together! Love ya!
ReplyDelete