Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Almost 11 months AHHHH!

Oh boy has he grown.
Isaiah is crawling!!!! He has figured out how to get to mama's toy storage area and pull all the toys out. He loves this. He also loves rides in his new jogging stroller. And, just this morning mama was having some leftover coffee cake for breakfast while he was having applesauce. Isaiah was smart enough to figure out that I was eating something different than him. He began pounding on his tray in excitement as if to say, "I want what you have." Mama gave in and now Isaiah loves blueberry coffee cake. I guess this means mama should not eat dessert for breakfast anymore.
These pictures actually came out backwards on here so start from the bottom and work up because it is a progression of events.
This is the, "I want the camera and your not letting me play with it" picture "I want the camera"
On the move


"I am coming for that camera"


"I am suppose to smile when you get that thing out, right?"






3 comments:

  1. Oh but dessert for breakfast is so good! Maybe you will just have to start sneaking it! :) So fun to watch the "progression" pics. We can't wait to see him crawling around in person...hopefully sooner rather than later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! The little man is mobile - things are going to get exciting (more exciting). I think right after he gets used to dessert for breakfast, you should start him on manfood for breakfast - cold pizza, cold pork chops,etc. I have no doubt he is up for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet Isaiah would love Gramzie's breakfast burritos. I will have to save some for Memorial Weekend. Your face and fit for trying to get the camera is priceless. Can't wait to see you all.

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers