Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Waiting

I wish I had more to post at this point, but right now we are in a waiting phase.  I am officially 38 weeks this week, although I am not sure of the exact day.  Isaiah was born on the day I became 38 weeks, so my expectations are probably a bit high, but we are hoping to meet our little boy this week. (Well, I am hoping for that, Lance on the other hand, has a very busy week at work and would prefer that Jonny come at the end of the week or even next week.)  If he does not come, then, I get one more week of uninterrupted sleep.

Isaiah is as excited as you would expect a 2 year old to be about having a new brother.  He talks about how baby Jonny is going to sleep in the bed that is in Daddy and Mommy's room.  He tells us he is going to teach baby Jonny how to eat raspberries and meat in order to get big muscles, and of course he is going to teach him how to play with trains.  Isaiah was able to feel Jonny move a couple of nights ago and now he is fascinated with poking him so that he will move some more.

Hopefully you will see pictures of little Jonny the next time we post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers