Last night it was up in the 30s, so Daddy and Isaiah took advantage of this "heat wave" and went out after dinner to build a snowman. Isaiah never has been very fond of the snow. I got him a snowsuit this year, and we took him out after the first snow. I thought we were going to have such a great time. Nope, within the first 2 min. of being outside, Isaiah tripped and did a face plant into the snow. He has not really liked it from that point on. He did, however, have a good time with Daddy building the snowman on the deck.
So fun...and so funny! I still cannot convince Addie to go play in the snow...mostly because she doesnt want to put the gear on! Isaiah, maybe you could encourage her a little! See you all soon!
ReplyDeleteAWW that looks like fun!! are the pumpkins completely frozen!! We can NOT wait to see everyone in a week!! wooohoo finally here
ReplyDeletehe is getting SOO big!! how fun. Hope you guys are doing well.
ReplyDelete