Thursday, October 21, 2010

You have to see it to believe it!!!

What, you ask, do you have to see to believe? Well, Lance sporting a Metallica shirt and a mullet. Yep! Last weekend we had an 80s party to attend, and after many google searches on what people wore in the 80s, and trips to various resale shops this is what we came up with. The sad thing is most of my outfit is from the Target clearance rack as is Lance's shirt. Yes, I am afraid a bit of 80s fashion is back. Although that may be true, I think we will keep these particular articles of clothing stowed away for our next 80s party.

And here is Mr. innocent....umm not quite. Last Thursday I went into his room to get him out of bed for the day and found him lying in dyied vomit. It was everywhere. I treated him as if he were a sick little boy, making toast, letting him eat all carbohydrates that day for fear of another mess, disinfected EVERYTHING, and let him get away with a little more whinning than normal. At lunch time he threw up all of his lunch while I was putting dishes away. Again, I was very concerned and babied him a bit, giving him noodles to try and keep something down him. I sat next to him this time to monitor. Little did I know this little stinker knows how to gag himself. He threw up again right in front of my face. At that moment I got a bit angry, cleaned him up, and tried to get him to eat again. (not knowing if there was anything that had stayed down) He put more noodles in his mouth swallowed, again more noodles then made his gagging face again at which point I had to yell and say, "NO." He was pretty easily able to stop himself and finish swallowing. I could not believe my eyes.


3 comments:

  1. Oh my! You guys are hilarious! Love the outfits and mullet!

    Isaiah, I hope you dont try any of that gagging stuff again! What is it with kids and doing that to themselves? Ewww. I'm glad you were able to figure out what was going on Kylie...before it got worse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rock on baby!!!! You guys would've fit right in back in the glorious 80's.

    Isaiah is keeping mommy on her toes. Such a smart guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW!!!! love the hair-do's, Kylie you did good job with yours!!

    Isaiah is a smarty pants! I would have been freaking out thinking the same (being sick.) glad to hear you got it figured out!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers