Yep, I am sporting a NEW shirt while doing my NEW skill, walking! Mama found this shirt, like she does with almost all my clothes, on clearance and had to scoop it up. I was matching Dada that day for church.
Dada thought it would be funny to put up a blog post about my other NEW trick. I tend to have gas problems throughout the day and I have learned the word, "Bup." (Mama and Dada say, "burp" but I am not great with my "r" sound yet.) So when I have a lot to drink, I tend to burp and then I laugh and say, "bup." Mama and Dada think it is so funny. Well, last night I am not quite sure what I did, but Mama and Dada almost fell off their chairs laughing. We were at the dinner table and I was having pretty bad gas problems, only it was not the kind that comes out of my mouth... After I was done I said, "Bup." (I wonder if it will work again tonight???)
This is my NEW tent! Mama and Dada say I am getting a little big for the pack and play and that this is easier to travel with. Mama and Dada say we are having a "test run" tonight before we go away.
They tell me I am going to have a camp out in my room. I am not so sure about this.
Love the shirt Isaiah...what a little man you are! And yippeeeeeee for walking! Can't wait to see your moves in a few weeks. I hope you have lots of fun camping out tonight...Momma anda Dadda will have to let us know how it goes! Love you all!
ReplyDeleteGramzie cant wait to see you walking around at Disney! I am a little worried about your new tent. What if you want to sit up, is there room? It looks so shallow. I am a grandparent and have the right to worry. Ha
ReplyDeleteLove the green look.