Saturday, May 15, 2010

Good Clean DIRT!

Today was a day of "working" in the yard. I am not sure how much "work" gets done when you have an 11 month little boy who likes to eat everything in sight. Isaiah LOVED the dirt, grass, and mulch, he also loved to EAT the dirt, grass, and mulch. He had tons of fun and had to be stripped down to his diaper before entering the house. (I think this is just a foreshadowing of things to come.)


3 comments:

  1. Hi guys! Looks like fun! Addie, Parker, and I enjoyed looking at your pictures this morning and "identifying" everyone in them (Baby Za-ya, Unc Lansh, Aunt Kyee as Addie says)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gramzie loves seeing Isaiah dirty like his grandma only I was covered in grass this weekend. So many rainy days I can't keep mowing up. I love the picture before the one where you are eating a mulch bark. I love you and all your pictures seeing you explore. We need to pick a weekend where we can come up for the weekend after Steph has baby and before she goes back to work. Have your mommy check the calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bet it is so-o-o fun having the little man out and part of your work day. Has Lance introduced him to "tools" yet? Never too young to start.

    Great pics! Isaiah is growing up so fast.

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers