Tuesday, December 8, 2009

6 Months and a little fun


Dada had some fun with my picture. My crime is 4-5 BM's a day.


"Mom, it is nap time, why are you taking pictures?"


I was acting like a crazy person to get him to smile; all I got were the big eyes.








Each month comes with new joys and milestones. Isaiah can now roll over from tummy to back and back to tummy, but only going to his left. I am able to put him on the floor and watch him make his way to the other end of the room. He has a wide variety of foods he now eats including; sweet potato, corn, green beans, squash, peas, carrots, broccoli, apples, pears, strawberries, blueberries, and, apricot. He does not like peas or bananas.


Isaiah just had his 6 month well visit today and we were told he is right on schedule with all developmental milestones. We were also told, "He is a very social baby." I never thought I would hear that especially with the history of colic and continued poor report cards from our church nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers